All new Employees will need to complete Criminal, FBI and Child Abuse Clearances before starting. The instructions for completing these Clearances are as follows:
Child Abuse Clearance:
- Navigate your web browser to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home and either log in or create an Individual Account
- Complete the form application, marking “foster care” as reason for application. Be certain to provide all information requested. Failure to provide all information will prolong the process significantly.
- Once logged in, click on “Create Clearance Application” and complete the Application.
- During the Application, you will choose your delivery method. Please choose electronic delivery for faster verification.
- Print the Clearance Certificate and provide it to your supervisor.
- Navigate your web browser to: https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Select “Submit a New Record Check”. The record check is $8.00 payable by credit/debit card.
- Review the information and if agreeable, select “Accept”
- Provide information according to prompts. “Reason for Record Check” select “Foster Care”.
- At the end, you will be able to print a certificate. Please make note of your CONTROL NUMBER and the date you submitted the request. This will allow you to access the clearance at a later date if necessary.
- Provide a copy of the clearance to your supervisor.
- Navigate your web browser to https://uenroll.identogo.com/
- Enter service code 1KG71B and Click “GO”
- Click Schedule or Manage Appointment and enter all of your information.
- Click Next and enter the Employer information (Main office for region that you were hired)
- Click Next and enter your Citizenship Information
- Click Next and answer the Personal Questions.
- Click Next and answer the Personal info
- Click Next and enter your Address
- Click Next and Select “Driver’s License issued by a State or outlying possession of the US
- Select the Enrollment center closest to you.
- Select a date and time that work for your schedule and hit submit.
- Attend appointment at scheduled time, being sure to bring your Driver’s License and a credit card or debit card or money order for $22.60.
- Once you receive your clearance, please provide original to your supervisor.
C.A.R.E.S is a drug free work place and required pre-employment drug screening at the following locations:
St. Luke’s Care Now
Address: 1104 North St, Jim Thorpe, PA 18229
Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Walk in Clinic
Address: 6998 Crider Road, Mars, PA 16046
Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
1613 North Atherton St, Suite B
State College, PA 16803