Disability Counseling Services
Benefits Offered at C.A.R.E.S. of Central PA Only
C.A.R.E.S. of Central PA provides in-depth disability counseling to individuals on the effect that work has on federal disability benefits. By using work incentive programs provided by the Social Security Administration, disability beneficiaries will be assisted in expanding their employment opportunities in order to reduce their dependence on federal disability benefits.
- Inform and educate on the impact of CIE on SSI and SSDI.
- Inform on work incentives that enable individuals in CIE to maintain their SSI, Medicaid, Medicare, food stamps, and other benefits.
- Ticket To Work, Student Earned Income Exclusion, Plan to Achieving Self-Support, etc.
- Inform on income reporting requirements.
- Inform on work incentives counseling and planning services.